


These are the cards I made to send out this year. The blue card is modeled after an Archiver's sample in their flyer. I saw it and I just had to make those cards! The cardstock is from Archiver's. The dove and "Merry Christmas" is from Hand Drawn Christmas from Hero Arts. The swirls are also Hero Arts, Fantastic Flourishes. The dove is stamped in CTMH Grey Flannel, the others in CTMH Spring Iris. The dove is also chalked with glimmer chalks, which you can sort of see in the olive branch. This is the card that went out to most folks.
Close friends and family got (or will get) one of the red/green ones. Sorry, but they're just too much work to make 50! Except for the cord and the white card base, all materials are CTMH: The colors of CS and ink are Ponderosa Pine and Cranberry, stamped on Colonial White CS; the tree, heart and star are Homespun Christmas; the corner adornments are Playful Petals; "for you" is Tiny Typewriter; the flourishes are from 'Twas the Night before Christmas (retired). The original design is taken from the CTMH Fall/Winter 2007 Idea Book and Catalog, although the original highlights the Victorian Snowflakes stamp set, which I didn't use. The 3-D dangles are threaded under the "for you" (which is raised with pop dots) and hung on a brad on the inside of the card, so one can hang it on the tree if desired.
I should also apologize for the blurry pictures; I obviously didn't check for clarity before I gave them away!


1 comment:
Wow!!! Truly beautiful, Becky. I especially love the "swimming" layout and the "mom" layout. I just can't believe how much Julia has grown. I hope that you are well and enjoying your winter.
Post a Comment