

Wow, it's been a month since I last put up a scrapbook page! Well, it's because I've been getting ready for Christmas: writing the Christmas letter, putting the cards together (which I should post, too, come to think of it), buying and wrapping gifts. I'm one of those who likes to get it done and out of the way, so the other half of the ping pong table (the first half is my scrap space) is stacked with wrapped presents, just waiting.
This layout uses pictures from the middle of September. We had a warm early autumn, and the kids were outside playing together so nicely. Aaron had a thing about sticking his head out the holes of the slide, but I had to ask him to stay still for a moment so I could get a good picture. Julia stopped playing for a moment to say hi to Tucker (he is so patient and good with them, even when they were little and learning to crawl over him).
The second page is a layout from pagemaps.com. For the first page, I copied some elements to match, but it is my own idea. The patterned paper is Winter Ribbon Stripe from Doodlebug Design. The blue and gray cardstock are from my stash. The gray circles are stamped with CTMH's Background Basics set (retired) in Grey Flannel. The blue cardstock strips are stamped with CTMH's Groovy set (to retire at the end of the year, I think) in White Daisy (pigment), VersaMark and Outdoor Denim. (The five-petaled asterisk-like stamps worked well with the ones in the paper.) The title is stamped in Grey Wool using Boutique (F) and the appropriate individual Solos sets.


1 comment:
Great layouts, Becky! But more important are the great pictures and moments you captured! Love the one of Julia with Tucker!
Post a Comment