Christmas Thank You Cards

These are two cards I made to send as thank-you notes. They are "scraplifted" from Kathi Carlson's blog of mid-December. She says that she got the design from a magazine. The first card is the "original" design, although I didn't have wire for the "hangers" so it's drawn with a silver pen instead. The second card is a variation of the first, since I ran out of the larger CTMH spiral clips and only had somebody else's smaller ones. I kind of like it better because there are five (the designer-friendly odd number) ornaments instead of four. It also left more room at the bottom, so I could stretch the sentiment all the way across instead of cram it in at the bottom. Looking at it again, it seems I put that long "thank you" on crooked! Oh, well! The perfectionist in me is crying out in horror, but the mailman can't fix it for me.
1 comment:
Great cards, Becky! I got mine in the mail yesterday. Love it!
I like them both, but know what you mean about the "eye-friendly" odd number.
And ONLY the perfectionist in you would see something crooked! I think they both look great. Thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment