Thursday, January 22

Recent cards


First is the Christmas card that went out. Three quarters of them were red; one quarter used green paper.
SUPPLIES: Gold cardstock from Michaels.
Red (and green) holiday paper from Hobby Lobby.
Stamps sets are all Hero Arts: Fantastic Flourishes, Christmas Borders and Winter's Butterfly, stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with gold.

Second is a birthday card for my sister. It's totally a rip-off of Kathi Carlson's card, although I tried to be different and recreate a flower from the paper instead of using any of my butterfly punches.
SUPPLIES: Basic Grey Urban Prairie 6x6 paper pack, CTMH black, Ocean and Breeze cardstock.
Circle punches.
CTMH Happy Birthday stamp set, black inkpad.


These are the front and the inside of my nephew's birthday card. I didn't have an apostrophe the appropriate size so I inked up one of the little flies and used it instead!
SUPPLIES: Scraps from the Alligator page.
Stamp Sets: CTMH Dream Wishes, Fun Times, Solos 2, Happy Birthday. Hero Arts Trajan Monogram.
CTMH Olive, Cocoa inkpads.
Nestabilites circle dies (my Christmas present from my dad!)

The finger didn't come with the card; I merely borrowed it from my four-year-old to help hold the card closed so that the froggie would be visible through the hole.




No comments: