Monday, October 22

Hold My Heart, Hold My Hand



My newborn daughter, Julia.

This is the first page I made after I got into stamping. My friend became a consultant for Close to My Heart, which had just come out with clear acrylic stamps. I loved the idea that one could actually see what one was stamping and the fact that they took up less room to store than traditional rubber stamps.

The paper, except for the tan cardstock, is Creative Memories. The cardstock is CTMH Bamboo, stamped in Indian Corn Blue and Outdoor Denim. The handprints behind the quotes are stamped on the cardstock, as is the red heart, and overlaid with vellum, on which the quotes are printed in gray in various fonts. The title quote is printed in black.

I knew I wanted to use a quote on this page, and looked up all sorts of quotes about hands. I couldn't decide on one, so I chose to use them all!

No comments: