

This is one of the few times I actually went out looking for a particular piece of patterned paper to complete a layout. I wanted something that would work with the orange and yellow in the kids' shirts, and I found it in the clearance rack even! The striped paper is my bargain find, and the other cardstock is stuff I had on hand that matched.
The quote by the 5x7 reads, "A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. —Victor Hugo." Both vellum quotes are from DCVW Quote Stacks.
This is also one of the first pages where I used Quicklets. Quicklets, from Eyelet Outlet, are eyelets that are pre-scored on the back, so one can literally set them with a ballpoint pen! Yes, eyelets that don't need a hammer! They come in a wide variety of colors at eyeletoutlet.com. They have "regular" eyelets, too, so be sure to look for Quicklets.


No comments:
Post a Comment