
This one took me a few days, but I finished it this afternoon. I thought repeating the stamps in each box would look cool, and then I wanted to color them in with a blending pen, and that's what took so long! As is says above, this is the title page for my 2006 scrapbook, which has been finished for some time except for this page. I had to wait until I could get the Solos numbers and Ticket to All Seasons stamp sets to do it, as I had this idea running around in my head for a quite a while. The biggest challenge was getting things stuck down straight, because the reverse side has funky things like large brads and a chipboard element on it (it's the "Aaron Can Sleep About Anywhere" page).
Supplies:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Star-Spangled Blue, Sunflower, Garden Green, Cranberry
Ink: Archival Black, Sunny Yellow, Star-Spangled Blue, Sunflower, Garden Green, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Cocoa, Black, CTMH blending pen
Stamp Sets: CTMH: Ticket for All Seasons; Solos 2, 6, 0


1 comment:
WOW! This looks SO cool! I can believe it took a bit to get it just right, but get it just right you did!
Very well done!
Post a Comment