Wednesday, April 9

Pinwheel Cards

































I've been seeing several pinwheel cards around the blogosphere lately. I needed an idea for a birthday card for my dad, the meteorologist, and I thought pinwheels would be right up his alley. I was right, as he loved them.

The first card is the "main" card, on the present from my husband and me. The next one I made for Aaron's present to him and the last one was for Julia's. (And if you're wondering what the presents were, they were "Rocky and Bullwinkle" DVDs.)

Oops... forgot to put in the credits:
CTMH White Daisy and Black cardstock; scraps from my stash: red is CM promo 4x6 mat, blue stars is old Debbie Mumm paper, teal is from a butterfly collection by Bo Bunny Press, a couple of years old; CTMH "Happy Birthday" stamp set (and a finger smudge) in Garnet ink; CTMH silver and gold brads; 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very cute! I'm glad he enjoyed the cards and I'll bet the movies too!