Thursday, March 6

New Pictures for a Previous Post

I added some titles and a journaling box to "Two Pages." I used my new Cuttlebug to die cut the letters, after running a piece of cardstock through my Xyron machine. (For those of you unfamiliar with these, Xyron turns paper into a sticker, which one can peel off the waxed-paper backing. Cuttlebug is a die cut machine. The dies are a strip of metal or plastic with blades in a particular shape, in this case an entire alphabet, set in foam. The machine squeezes the die, compressing the foam to expose the blades which cut the paper.)

The journaling box for the Halloween page is under the picture with the white circular tab. Lift up the tab to read the story I already told online.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Yea....you got your Cuttlebug! Hope you have as much fun with it as I have mine. Great job on adding the titles to those posts!