Thursday, March 13

Happy Tails


This is my first try at getting a picture of the scrapbook page. Julia crawled in at the last minute to take a look!

After shooing her out of the way, I got a picture in which one can actually see the page. It is a companion page to "Doggoned Tired."

I used more of CTMH's Serendipity paper, this time opting for a piece with a background color of Outdoor Denim. I used scrap pieces of the Bamboo and Dutch Blue stitched paper to accent the second curve in the papers (instead of the first) but in reverse order. The flowers follow a similar embellishment pattern to the first ones, but there are a few variations.

The picture used on the page was taken on the same day and in the same place as "Doggoned Tired." Julia, in her first days of potty training, sits on Tucker's back with her recent birthday present of a doll, which she calls her "baby."

Supplies:
Paper:
CTMH Serendipity set: blue patterned, Bamboo and Dutch Blue stitched, die cut textured cardstock flowers.
Ink: CTMH: Chocolate, Outdoor Denim, Vineyard Berry. Tsukineko: VersaMark.
Stamp Sets: CTMH: Serendipity, New Fallen Snow, Playful Petals, It's a Party, Tiny Typewriter

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Agghhhh...I've fallen way behind on the comment wagon! SO sorry!!!

I remember seeing this and thinking how cute!!! Love that Julia got into the picture while looking at the layout.

Looks like the layout you did for the contest. Did you ever hear anything? (I'm so out of the loop on that stuff now).

Great layout!